The process of towing requires precise and coordinated teamwork. From the towing staff to the gears and equipment utilized, everything must be in sync. Tow trucks are the backbone of this sort of operation and there are many different types of vehicles designed to do the job, each used for specific situations. With different sets of benefits to ensure client satisfaction, the best thing you can do is find the truck that is right for your particular needs. Listed below are the various kinds of tow trucks, their features, and their situational benefits.
The different types of tow trucks and what services they are used for:
1. Wheel-Lift Although similar to hook and chain or sling tow trucks, these trucks use a metal yoke as a substitute for chains, which allows for better handling of the towed vehicle. The metal yoke curves under the rear of the truck and the hydraulic lift strings up the front or back of the vehicle, lifting the damaged car easily from the ground and pulling it away. These tow trucks are usually used to haul light vehicles rather than heavy ones. Here in Irvington, there are a lot of tow companies that offer this type of truck for towing and more.
2. Hook and Chain Nearly a twin of the wheel-lift truck, hook and chain trucks are known for their sling towers and are considered classic towing trucks. These are used to drag and tow all kinds of different cargo, which is why they are so widely used. However, because of the amount of pressure applied to towed vehicles by the mechanism, they are no longer the most common, especially due to the fact that the wrapped chain structure can result in damage or scratches. Today, these are only recommended for transporting a wrecked car to a mobile junkyard.
3. Flatbed In an area like Irving, New Jersey, flatbed tow trucks are one of the most popular trucks. They are incredibly helpful in terms of transporting vehicles, no matter the situation. The flatbed has a long, empty bed with a flat surface, allowing towing staff to simply drive your car up the ramp and be ready for transport. These trucks are easy to use and come highly recommended by most towing companies, and can even transport a variety of other vehicles like boats.
4. Integrated Integrated tow trucks are best suited for heavy-duty towing purposes, as they are specifically designed and developed for much harder tasks. Utilizing extra axles for added stability and an arm set tightly in the core of the truck, these can transport other rigs and even busses. So, if you need a heavy-duty vehicle for a big job, the integrated tow truck can help!
Vehicles break down and fail when you least expect them. But, when the time comes, you can contact the professionals at a towing service company to assist you. Be sure to choose a company that offers a wide range of trucks for any need, and provides you with quality service. If you are searching for the best towing service provider near you, check out Irvington Tow Truck! With highly trained staff and state-of-the-art trucks suitable for any kind of misfortune on the road, Irvington Tow Truck is the best in the area.
Visit www.irvingtontowtruck.com for more details. For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973) 520-0110.
Get the Most Out of Your Journey: Roadside Assistance Tips from Irvington Tow Truck Company in New Jersey
According to statistics, there are nearly 1.6 million crashes every year as a result of distracted driving. There are numerous distractions while driving, from busy streets to the ringing of your phone, so it is important to devote your full attention to the task. Take note of these roadside assistance tips from Irvington Tow Truck Company to help you stay safe.
Essential Roadside Assistance Tips
Once inside your vehicle, either alone or with others, there are a variety of things that you do every day that may be in violation of traffic rules and regulations. These seemingly minor things play an important role in avoiding a lawful fine or roadside emergency.
Pull over to the side of the road if you need to answer calls, eat, or drink.
One of the most common traffic violations is holding any digital device, eating, or even drinking from a bottle while driving. Such activities are considered to be interruptions and, as a result, shift the driver’s attention from the road. This may cause slower reaction times that could lead to a crash or other accident.
Both hands must stay on the steering wheel.
It is crucial that both hands remain on the steering wheel in accordance with current driving regulations, with the exclusion of switching gears.
Check basic requirements before driving.
Any person that drives a vehicle must guarantee that they have:
Fully operational lights, reflectors, fenders, windscreens, and mirrors
Ample fuel and lubricants
Tires and exhaust mufflers in excellent condition
Call for the best tow truck service company in town.
You never know what might happen. Even if you follow all of these tips, you may still encounter trouble on the road. If so, it is important to call for the best roadside assistance after pulling over to the side of the road, turning on hazard lights, and remaining calm. Be sure to stay inside the vehicle while you wait for the tow truck services to arrive.
These roadside assistance tips promote safe driving and aim to reduce the dangers of roadside hazards. If you happen to encounter the worst-case scenario, choose Irvington Tow Truck Company to get the best, fastest, and most reliable professional towing services in the area. Visit www.irvingtontowtruck.com for more information or call today at (973) 520-0110.
You’ve got a lot on your plate lately and your mind has been busy with other things, making it easier to forget things, including the car keys inside your locked car. But you don’t have to panic.
Here are some tips on what to do when you got locked out of your car.
· Do not panic.
Panicking is the last thing you want to do when you get locked out of your car. First, double-check all the doors. You might even find an unlocked door.
· Always have a spare key.
Investing in spare keys would surely payoff over time. You can also check with your car dealer to see about obtaining a set of temporary keys. However, this does not apply if your vehicle is a keyless model.
· Unlock the door yourself.
Using an inflatable wedge is the best to use to avoid damaging the paint on your car.
· Break your car window if it’s an emergency
Your window can be very dangerous and expensive to fix. If there is an emergency and you need to get inside of your car, you can break your car window with caution. Sidecar windows are tempered, making them very hard to break. If there is a child locked inside the car, take note of the following:
If you’re not in a hurry, call roadside assistance or a tow truck service.
Calling these services is the best way to speed up the process. Getting locked out of your car might happen outside business hours in the New Jersey area. However, Irvington Tow Truck Service is here to help 24 hours a day for roadside assistance. With extensive experience, Irvington Tow Truck Company has the innovative tools and the skills to open any car door, no matter how advanced.
Visit our website now, and save our contact details in case of emergency. We are more than happy to be of service to you!
Have you found yourself stuck on the side of the road? Has your vehicle been working well over the past few days but won’t start today? Chances are your battery might be dead. If you’re new to this type of situation and don’t know where to begin, consider the following information before attempting to jump-start your car.
How to know if the battery of your car is dead?
There are many possible reasons why your car isn’t starting. The last thing you want to do is jump-start your vehicle without knowing that your battery is the problem. This can be very dangerous if you don’t know the necessary precautions.
To check if your battery is dead, you need to start the ignition. If you hear your engine cranking, your battery is not dead. Jump-starting your car in this situation won’t solve your problem. However, if you turn the ignition and hear nothing, your vehicle’s battery is most certainly dead.
If so, what do you need to do?
Best way to solve a dead battery problem
What is the best thing to do if you are in the New Jersey area and this happens outside of regular business hours? Call Irvington Tow Truck! Providing 24-hour roadside assistance, our team of professional technicians are skills and armed with extensive experience to help you in your time of need. Visit our website for more information, and save our contact details for your next jump-start.