One can hardly find a person that does not love or is not excited about the holiday season; everyone is thrilled for it. Thanksgiving and Christmas particularly are joyously celebrated all throughout America. During these much awaited times, one can easily find something gallivanting about the streets, the malls, the parks, and just about anywhere. To a lot of people, holidays are a time for shopping, a great opportunity for winter activities, and a time to make lovely memories while to others, it is a perfect time between a vacation and another vacation.
Cars are an important medium to get all holiday plans done. Long car trips are usually present during such times. In most cases, cars make up the bustling streets and add up to the beautiful city lights. However, they are usually least attended to during holidays.
Of course nobody wants to get stuck on the road because of a car breakdown or engine malfunction. That is why proper maintenance and regular checkups are needed. Irvington Tow Truck is 24/7 on standby; we are ready to respond to all road emergency needs and can offer premium road assistance and tow truck service nearby even on Christmas Eve. Unless you are okay that your much awaited holiday trip gets spoiled, you have to be sure that your vehicle is properly maintained to travel for long miles.
Make sure your holiday travels are all smooth and safe. Ready your car for any holiday trips by running through this checklist:
· Check your fuel supply. If you are to travel for long-distance, make sure you have more than a sufficient gas supply. Moreover, considering the climate and road conditions of your route is also advisable, especially during the holidays.
As Christmas and Thanksgiving seasons are usually cold, it usually makes the fuel hard to keep warm. Consequently, cold fuel makes engines difficult to start (even more so, combined with a dying battery). When this happens, the best thing to do is grab some fuel de-icer and keep it in your car at all times. Fuel de-icers are an effective tool for prevention; it will help you avoid having a frozen fuel. However, it will not do much if your fuel is already frozen.
If you’re driving long distance and don’t have a full tank, then you may risk running out of gas. We see this happening to a lot of out-of-towners. If you’ve run out of gas, then we do offer flatbed towing.
· Double check your windshield wipers. Before your travel date, do your share of weather forecast research and see if it is likely going to snow on that day. If yes, on top of your snow tires, make sure your windshield wipers are well conditioned and prepared. Go for the ones with rubber-clad or winter wiper blades. They are likely to assist you more, helping you keep your focus on the road.
· Double check your lights. This holiday season is usually cold. You will not want to travel at night but just in case your long travel reaches the dark hours, make sure your lights are working properly. Lights are required in every car by the law for a reason. Your head lights, tail lights, hazard lights play their respective important role to make sure you get a safe trip as much as possible.
Feel safe and secured on your travel knowing that you are not alone just in case the odd decides to go against your favour. With Irvington Tow Truck, wherever you may be in Irvington, NJ and its nearby areas, you can be sure that you are never alone. You may have searched for “tow truck near me” and found Irvington Tow Truck; apparently, records do not lie. With just a few rings, Irvington’s adept technicians and skilled workers will respond to your destination no matter how inconvenient your situation is. When troubles arise, do not hesitate to call Irvington Tow Truck for premier road assistance and towing services. Ring us at 973-520-0110!
No matter how we try to be cautious, we can never be certain of our safety on the road. Hence, as a vehicle owner, it pays to be always ready and wary to avoid further damages when road emergencies or accidents happen.
Irvington Tow Truck is a reliable towing and road assistance company that is 24/7 ready to respond to your road emergency situation whenever the need arises. It is our guarantee to get to your location the quickest time possible and render the services you need at their optimum.
However, as our teams are not able to be at your location in just a snap, we recognize that there is a potential danger in waiting for us. More often than not, drivers turn their hazard lights on, step out of their car to figure out what is wrong with their vehicle, and call help once initial assessment has been made. During such an unfortunate situation, staying on the roadside; more so, going in our outside of your busted vehicle as you wait for your towing assistance to arrive is extremely dangerous.
Because your safety is our topmost concern, Irvington Tow truck presents to you these points and steps to remember while waiting for your tow truck to arrive.
Have a car breakdown or flat tire? Is your engine malfunctioning it left you stuck on the road? Follow these steps to be safe while you wait for your tow truck:
1. If you have a company, move your vehicle to the roadside or emergency lane with their manual assistance to keep you and your property away from traffic and potential accidents. On the other hand, if you are alone and unable to get your car to a safe area, just turn the hazard lights on, get the most important things you don't want left in your car and immediately vacate your vehicle.
2. Call Irvington Tow Truck's hotline right away for roadside assistance and towing services.
3. Grab your warning triangles from the trunk of your car and put them on sides facing oncoming traffic so that your vehicle is easy to spot.
4. Stay in a safe shed or area while you wait for your tow truck to arrive.
But if you think staying inside your car is a safer move to make then make sure you lock your doors while you are inside and just open the window a little enough for you to talk with people from outside.
Be prepared for the perils of the road with this tips:
1. Secure a flashlight and store it somewhere accessible inside your vehicle at all times. During these tough times, you need to be visible.
2. Have your cellular phone within reach at all times. (But never use your phone while driving. Once you do it, you know what you're in for!)
3. Prepare a storage for change inside your car. It can serve as an instant access to cab fare and emergency prepaid calls.
4. If your vehicle is in trouble, regardless if it is engine related or not, raising its hood automatically conveys a message that your vehicle is stuck and busted. It can serve the triangle flares' purpose in case you forgot to bring the latter.
Unfavourable circumstances can happen as you ride on the road. Either you get a flat tire, you run out of gas, your vehicle's radiator overheats, or your engine malfunctions. Sometimes, more extreme incidents can even take place such as getting into road accidents or your engine catches fire. During such unfortunate events, a towing company that can provide not just a towing service but also other reliable road assistance services will plays a vital role to get you away from further dangers of the road. This is why it pays to be skeptical in choosing which towing company to trust. In the long run, the services offered by a fast tow company will come in handy when you are stuck on a road mishap.
Trustworthiness is a tow company's quality that is valued the most as it depicts how the company is truly providing the most optimal care every vehicle deserves. That is why people trust Irvington Tow Truck among others. Below are 9 reasons for why you should choose Irvington Tow Truck for your towing and road assistance needs:
Irvington Tow Truck offers an affordable tow service. Irvington is not hesitant to quote for a fixed price or a flat fee because it believes in the importance of transparency. From the very beginning up to the end of the service, its skilled professionals take note of the charges and make sure you understand every detail of your bill.
Irvington Tow Truck's staff are friendly and easy to work with. Not all tow truck companies are easy to work with. Aside from the cheap tow truck used, a bad company usually does not care if the vehicle incurs further damage as long as the vehicle gets to where it is supposed to be sent. Luckily, Irvington is not like that. The staff of Irvington are very friendly and possess a positive attitude. Qualities like this should not be undervalued.
Irvington Tow Truck offers extra services. If you choose Irvington, you automatically have access to its complementary services like tire change, gas delivery, jumpstart battery, and vehicle locksmith in Irvington. With a single dial to our hotline, you already are set to be provided with quality tow truck services at a very reasonable rate.
Irvington Tow Truck is reliable and operational 24/7. Ran out of gas? Irvington can directly respond on site whenever you need them, even during odd hours of the night, for services like gas delivery. Irvington makes sure our tow truck drivers and technicians respond to the location at the fastest time possible. Constant availability is one of the things Irvington brags about that you can hardly find with the other tow company near you.
Irvington Tow Truck maintains a good track record. With Irvington, you are assured that you only get high quality service for your car like the Irvington unlocking service. It is not afraid to show off its histories because it knows all the highlights are deserved.
Irvington Tow Truck is a license holder and is also insured. The company holds a lot of certifications from the earliest years till now. These certifications reflect the services they are offering. These offerings should be bonded and insured and fortunately, Irvington passed the test.
Irvington Tow Truck values customer satisfaction. If you do a bit of research and read reviews of your top choices, you will know that Irvington truly offers the best towing service in the state. That is because they make sure to reach as much potential customers as possible by establishing presence in different social media platforms like Facebook and Google.
Irvington Tow Truck uses modern, up-to-date equipment. At Irvington Tow Truck, the skilled technicians and professionals practice several towing configurations designed for small, front wheel drive passenger cars to medium sized commercial vehicles. This innovation is with a purpose of providing the best service possible to their customers.
Irvington Tow Truck employees practice professionalism. They make sure every caller is comfortable to report and communicate issues. The controllers of Irvington are competent and always available to listen to every person in need of towing services.
Choosing Irvington is like getting your best help possible in coping with the stress and hassle that your car's issues have caused you. Choose Irvington Tow Truck now!